Finding the right well-balanced dry dog food brand for your dog can become sort of a headache when there’s thousands of varieties to choose from. We have compiled a list of some of the very best dry dog food brands available for 2019. Each brand must meet the following requirements include meat as the primary […] More
First aid is the immediate care given to a pet who has been injured or is suddenly taken ill. What to Do at the Scene and Transport You can provide basic medical care at the scene of the injury. Remember that any animal that is injured or in pain may bite or scratch. Injured animals […] More
- Set of 2 stainless-steel food bowls for puppies, dogs, cats, or kittens
- Holds up to 38 ounces each; perfect for dry kibble, wet food, treats, or water
- Rust resistant; offers a healthy alternative to plastic; doesn’t hold odors
- No-tip design; rubber base protects floors and prevents bowls from sliding while your pet eats
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
When your dog starts panting nonstop or your cat is breathing with his mouth open, it’s obvious that something unusual is going on. But sometimes, abnormal breathing comes on so slowly and stealthily that you notice it only after it becomes serious. Dog breathing problems can affect all breeds and ages and can quickly become […] More
- Full Dinner Set – Set of 2 Dog Bowls (26.46 OZ for each bowl). Works as a full dinner set with food and water for one. Perfect for pets up to 70lbs.
- Non-Skidding & Flipping – Silicone stand keeps the bowl from skidding on the floor and doesn’t slide all over the place when your dog is eating.
- No-Spill Silicone Mat- The extra large base of the silicone stand catches any spills so your floor stays clean.
- Rust Resistant Stainless Steel – Made of high quality stainless steel with an unique silicone bottom, it’s your BEST choice for your pet’s feeding time. Both silicone stand and stainless steel bowl are dishwasher safe.
- Perfect for Your Pets up to 70lbs – Dogs, cats and pets of all kinds love these neat, attractive and convenient feeding stations.
- STAY COOL: The Swamp Cooler’s layered construction is designed to keep your dog cool when the temperature rises. The outer layer reflects heat and facilitates evaporation while the middle layer absorbs and stores water.
- STAY COMFORTABLE: The comfortable inner layer transfers the Swamp Cooler’s cooling effect to your dog. Additionally, the vest style offers good coverage and maximum shade.
- GEAR UP AND GO: The side release buckles allow for easy on and off, letting you and your dog spend less time gearing up and more time adventuring.
- LAYER UP: The Swamp Cooler is compatible with the Front Range Harness and the Web Master Harness. Simply attach the leash to the harness through the convenient leash portal.
- EXTENDING ADVENTURES: With the reflective trim, you and your dog can stay out longer. Want to go the extra mile? Attach Ruffwear’s Beacon Light (not included) to the built-in light loop.
- Hypo-allergenic, contains no plant proteins, perfumes, or deodorants
- Multi-cat formula and superior odor control keeps your home smelling clean and fresh day in and day out
- All-natural clumping kitty litter. Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid
- Prevents moisture from reaching the bottom of litter box or tray
- Uses heavy, non-tracking granules for less mess
- Ideal for sifting/mechanical litter boxes
- Additional Ingredients: Flaxseed, natural flavor, salmon oil, fructooligosaccharide, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (preservative), taurine, salt, rosemary extract
- All natural
- Hard clumping
- 99.9% dust free
- Superior odor control
There’s nothing more endearing than a kitten. But they also can be nonstop dynamos, frustrating to predict and a magnet for trouble. Although kittens can be wonderful fun, nothing matches the deep bond we have developed with our old cat buddies over a period of years. Older Cats Advantages Mature cats have many advantages over […] More
What Should I Do if my Pet is Bleeding? External bleeding can have many causes that range from trauma to poisonings to infection and other internal diseases. A pet that is bleeding should always be evaluated by either your veterinarian or an emergency clinic. As some of these bleeding causes can be life-threatening, evaluation and […] More
How Cats Talking To Each Other Cats use body language, facial expressions, touch, and vocalizations to communicate. For example, fighting males cry out with yowls and screeches while having threatening facial expressions with flat ears, wide eyes, and bared teeth. Staring down opponents, growling, fixed positioning, ready to attack, erection of fur, and arching of […] More
Some Common Cat Diseases? Cat Allergies Cats can have allergies including allergic reactions from cat food, human food, and medications. Allergic reactions include vomiting, diarrhea, skin lesions, bumps on the back of the neck, itchiness, and ulcers around the mouth. Hairballs in Cats Furballs can kill cats. A build-up of swallowed fur from grooming can […] More